After an intense Week 50 that saw the release of no-code workflows, Week 51 was dedicated to fixing bugs and making improvements based on customer feedback.
- Responsive issues in rich text
- Image and iframe width/height broken in rich text
- Can't open formula/js side popup when no context
- When a component has to create an element from configuration (defaultValue) it returns an undefined object
- Search bar: add the possibility to bind a variable to a search bar so that variable is updated automatically based on the input receive
- Select dropdown: add the possibility to bind a variable to a select element so that variable is updated automatically based on the input received
- Add param to post request action so user can choose Content-Type sent
- Toggle element: add new toggle element similar to checkbox element
Big improvements that will make it much easier to setup user authentication and user pages in your WeWeb app.
Watch this space and the academy for upcoming announcements and tutorials on the matter 😉